Monday, April 29, 2013

Pattern emerging?

Life gets in the way, again! 



I started quilting my very first quilt ... nothing like jumping in the deep end :o)  As you can see it is very difficult to quilt when the fabric is covering the machine. 


I've moved it, so now maybe you can see my dilema, and why it is taking so long!  When I bought this machine 5 or 6 years ago, quilting was just a dream so I didn't understand why this wasn't the machine to buy.  I am now saving my pennies, (and dimes and quarters) to buy one with a bigger throat.  That will make things much easier.

I have been working tons, and being the single mom while my dear hubby is working so I haven't progressed much.  Hopefully this Friday will change things.  I shouldn't have ANYTHING required to work on ... other than cleaning house.  And of course, that can wait for quilting breaks.

Next on the agenda, posting about my wonderful charity quilt ... I think I have my fabrics picked out ...

Talk to you soon!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment