Friday, May 24, 2013

I working on it!!!

I am working on  my H2H charity quilt, I promise!!!


What you see above is where I have all my 5" blocks cut and pinned together to begin my 9 patch blocks.  I finished sewing all those and pressed my seams open.  I know there is a debate on that, but I chose to press open because I didn't want to have to do the fun little issues that can come up when I am joining my blocks together.

I had planned to go to a friendly little quilt store a friend had recommended to do the quilting on their long-arm but couldn't get a reservation until the 28th of JUNE!!  I  guess this one is going to get straight line quilting so I can get it off in time.

Gotta go ... time to pin my nine-patch blocks together before I start making them disappear :o)

Thanks for visiting!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment